Friday, November 6, 2009

Holy Crap

This post has been a long time coming. My inactivity with regards to my quest to critically disseminate the media content of my local library (and other free media) is rooted in my dual occupations. One of my jobs consists of my gangly self pointing out interesting pieces and vistas of the nearby city, historic and otherwise. The other involves making video recordings of sworn testimony (and I am forced to withhold any further details, under penalties of confidentiality). So now that you know of my double life as tourist wrangler/top-secret videographer, you might understand the sparse nature of this wee little blog. Well, to my one faithful reader (whose own blog maintains a steady pulse despite the writer's 18 million other commitments), the ebb of the tourist season will mark a return of PUBLIC RECORDS (insert the cheering of thousands).

What might help with the frequency of posts will be an attempt to make mini-reviews of albums and movies, rather than more voluminous essays (like my first and only review). I will also include my media crusades that I pick back up from time to time (trying to see/listen to works that I should be familiar with already) and brand new ones that I hope to set out on (Seamus' analytical eye Vs. Tyler Perry's Confounding World Domination).

I hope to bring this back to life mostly for the enjoyment of opening up the floodgates of thought and opinion, so feel free to comment on posts if you happen to have discovered this blog by mistake. Here's to breathing new life into...I don't know where I was going with that sentence. I'm exhausted from all the vocab I was cramming into this post, which could have been a little shorter if I wanted. ANYWAY...

It begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment